Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Officially Brunette :)

I did it! I'm officially brunette, and I completely LOVE it! I also have zero makeup on in this picture. haha Oh well. ;)
It's so dark. I was so shocked when I saw it.
My poor hairstylist probably thought I hated it. I couldn't really speak, because I was like in shock for the first 10 minutes. haha. Since I'v been blonde my whole life, it was kind of a big shock to see myself like that. haha. After a while I started warming up to it though, of course I completely love it, but its still crazy to look in the mirror and see dark hair.


I will be making a video about my hair, and putting it on my youtube soon so you guys can see it better.

I'm hopefully still going to get the extensions that I wanted, I just hope they match my hair. :) I might have to wait and order them when all my Christmas shopping is done. Maybe I can just add them to my shopping list, or maybe my Christmas list. ;) lol. I just can't wait to get them! I will let you guys know when I order them via this blog, or my twitter.:)


-Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hi my names brielle. I was wondering if you did other peoples makeup....

    ReplyDelete