Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Looks Of The Day

I'm thinking that a suckkk at bloging. haha. My last post was from december. Thats so sad. Lol

Ok, so anyways. I'm thinking about doing blog posts with looks of the day, like have a picture of my makeup look or outfit that Im wearing and I'll write below the picture what I'm wearing and what brand it is.

Do you guys think thats blog worthy?

I will try to start doing that tomorrow. So, no picture today. I need to charge my camera battery's anyway. lol!

So, for stuff that's going on in my life right now, Things are a little crazy. I'm finding that moving,  even after a year and a half , is really sucky sometimes. I haven't really talked much about my personal life with you guys. So, not a lot of you know that I moved a year and a half ago after living in the same state for 16 years. It all feels so crazy. I thought that I would be all settled into this state by the time a year and a half had gone by, but I was completely wrong.
I'm just kinda feeling pretty upset lately.
I know I'm gunna be fine though, because my God is is amazing, and I am just trusting through all of this :)

I am so thankful for all of my subbies:) you guys mean so much to me! I seriously feel like I have 3,000 friends. You guys rock my world. You guys are so encouraging and sweet. I love you guys! Thank you for being amazing! :)



I know I said I wasnt going to post a picture today. But then I changed my mind. haha! Just a saying "HEY" picture!
You guys ROCK! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Lizzie you are so beautiful! I'm sorry your having a ruff time right now:( Remember I'm here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovee!! I really appreciate it!!
    lovee youu!! miss youu!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete