Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love you guys! :)

Haha, I havent started the "looks of the day" yet, because I havent gotten around to changing the battery's in my camera. haha. I know, I know. I fail. :]P

I literally havent filmed a video in like a week. Its super weird not talking to you guys on a regular bases. The last 3 videos I have uploaded have been prerecorded because the camera I use to film videos in on vacation (well the owner is anyway) haha. I have been borrowing my grandma's camera, because it has wayyyy better sound quality than mine. So, Im going to be getting a better one soooon. I promise! But this kind of soon is gunna be like a couple weeks. I need to save up more moo-lahh, lol, because I am definitely(hopefully) getting and HD camera. The way I look at it is, if Im going to invest in a long term camera I should definitely get an amazing quality camera( HD!!!!=D)

I am so FREAKINGG excited for summer! I am already buying summer clothes. haha! I got THE cutest dress the other day, loveeee it! :) I'll hopefully be doing a summer clothing haul.
I really want to keep doing my trends videos. I like doing those. They make me sound so fashion smart. haha!!


I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

1 comment:

  1. I just found ut YT channel, LOVE the summer hairstyles video! :)

    http://simplydollyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete